Saturday, December 7, 2013

Glamming it up

hey guys ! 
So this is my first post ever.
My goal is to share my knowledge of makeup, beauty and all things glam. 
I like to try and learn new tips and tricks and follow the new trends. So everything I find I want to share with you!
Since this is my first post I would like to share a little about me :)
☆My name is Nicole
☆I'm a girls girl, I love pink and animal print and I'm pretty sure I bleed glitter.
☆I may be super girly, but im not a fake barbie. I'm currently trying to become healthy and lose weight. 
☆I have my cosmetology liscence 
☆im 21 ☆
☆I am a cat lover
 you can follow me on instagram @madglamxo
I would love to take requests feel free to comment and please subscribe ♡
Thats all I have for now.
Check out my next post : My favorite things
Coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment