Sunday, December 29, 2013

Influenster Jolly Voxbox Review!

A few weeks ago I recieved a jolly voxbox complimentary from influenster. I want to share with everyone all the awesome goodies that were included in the voxbox!

Inside the jolly voxbox was

1. Puffs Tissues 
This particular travel pack really came in handy. I had lasik surgery last week and these were a life saver. I had to constantly put eye drops in my eyes.  I loved how soft they were. Plus they have lotion in them, which prevented the skin around my eyes from chafing.  My recommendation is to always have one of these in your purse!


2. Ducklings Mini Rolls
These miniature versions of the original are so cute! Influenster sent me a pink zebra print, they know me so well :) I love the prints they come in though!  I looked at some other prints on Instagram and Im sure I would love all of them. Can't wait to look up some DIY Projects to do with these!


3. Skinny Cow Chocolates
Let me start off by saying I am not a peanut butter chocolate fan. I like pb and chocolate, but its not my fav. However these are so good! A whole bar is only 130 calories. So its not like your eating one piece and thats supposed to satisfy you. I also love that they sent a whole box in the voxbox. I cant wait to try other flavors.  The caramel one looks amazing!


4. Rimmel London Show Off Lip Lacquer
Again, I think influenster knows me well. The color they sent me is so me! The color comes out shiny and sparkly.  Throw on some gloss on top and your lips are in their prime. The color is stargazer. If you would like to see it first hand check out my Instagram.



5. New York City HD Color Trio
NYC always has great affordable products. As you can see in the picture above these colors are vibrant without primer! This trio creates a natural look that pops. It will give you those big doe eyes you're lusting for.

I hope you find my reviews helpful. I will be happy to awnser any questions you may have.  I also want to thank influenster for the jolly voxbox and the opportunity to try and review these products!

No comments:

Post a Comment