Sunday, December 8, 2013

Nicoles Favorite Hair Products

Hello dolls!
I really love trying out and reviewing new things. One of my favorite websites is influenster. Its a website where users can review products and get points for their reviews.  The cool thing about this site is they send out voxboxs that you may qualify for.  A Voxbox is a package of goodies that they want you to try out and review on their website. I will review voxboxs if I get them :) It is also an amazing way to find out if a product is worth your time. It's not just beauty products either. You can review groceries,  home decor and many other things. It's a great site for trendsetters :) leave your email in the comments and ill send you an invite! 
Other than reading my reviews on Influenster,  I wanted to share some of my favorite beauty products with you. Most things I share are budget friendly. There are a few things that are essential to my beauty routine that require a splurge every now and again.  But we all deserve to treat ourselves right ?


1. Chi Silk Infusion
I am loving this product right now. My hair is in that awkward stage where I can't do too much with it. I've been putting it up in a sockbun lately but not before putting some of this in my hair.  It helps tame my flyaways and help the bun itself look smooth and polished.  Just always remember to use a little (about the size of a dime) and never go close to your roots to prevent greasiness. 



2. Biotin and Super Vitamin B complex
As I said before my hair is at an awkward stage.  I am trying to grow it out. I believe that biotin does help your hair grow and b complex help build the tissues. Its not scientifically proven but ive had success with it. However science does agree that it gives you stronger, healthier hair  skin and nails. If I am wrong then at least my hair is healthy! 


 3. Bed Head thickening spray and Herbal Essences Hair spray
What I love about the bed head is that if I want some extra volume (and I always do;) I can go directly to the root with this product.  It is activated by heat, so I spray some at my roots then blowdry them up wards. My roots are instantly thicker and can hold volume longer.  The herbal essences hair spray smells amaziiing! And it has a pretty great hold. I love it because it is inexpensive. Together they create some volume magic.

Thats all for today. I hope you enjoyed my hair favorites! If you have any questions about any of the products leave a comment or follow me on instagram :) @madglamxo
Check back tomorrow to see some of my makeup favorites!
♡♡♡♡♢♢♢♢♢♡♡♡♡
☆love always☆
♡Nicole♡

No comments:

Post a Comment